সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ১৪ সেপ্টেম্বর ২০১৫
Academy for Planning and Development was established initially as a development project of the Ministry of Planning.
APD started functioning and organized training activities in a very limited scale in a rented house in Mohammadpur, Dhaka.
Shifted and located in its own building at Nilkhet, Dhaka and transferred to revenue set-up of the government.
The Academy for Planning and Development was declared as “Corporate Body”.
The APD completed training of 1084 officers through 44 courses.
The APD started post graduate diploma in Development Planning course.
- 1989 NAPD started special foundation training courses for the officers of the BCS health cadre.
The APD completed training of 1026 officers through 47 courses. First introduced English Language Proficiency course.
The APD completed training of 1068 officers through 42 courses.
The APD completed training of 1055 participants in 2008 through 42 courses.
- Academy for Planning and Development (APD) renamed as National Academy for Planning and Development (NAPD)
- Academy floated its own website as www.napd.ac.bd
- NAPD Trained 1596 participants through 51 courses in 2009-10 calendar year.
- NAPD started 1 year PGDICT course
- 1615 Participants completed training in 2010-11 academic year through 55 courses.
- NAPD formed NAPD Alumni association
- 1664 Participants completed training in 2011-12 academic year through 60 courses.
- 2081 Participants completed training in 2012-13 academic year through 66 courses.
- 2669 Participants completed training in 2013-14 academic year through 99 courses.
মহাপরিচালক (সরকারের ভারপ্রাপ্ত সচিব)
অতিরিক্ত মহাপরিচালক (সরকারের যুগ্ম-সচিব)
সর্বমোট হিট সংখ্যা
ডিজিটাল বাংলাদেশ দিবস ২০১৮